Gargash, who is currently on an official visit to New Delhi, conveyed during the meeting the greetings of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, and His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed. He underlined the depth and width of the holistic strategic partnership between the two nations and the UAE leadership’s determination to grow the bilateral relations across all fronts. The meeting occasioned an exchange of views over the latest regional and international developments and strategic issues of mutual concern.
- Forum Asset Management Launches Initiative in International Institutional Markets And Hires Andrew J. Kavouras to Spearhead Growth
- GivePower and ServiceNow partner to bring safe, affordable drinking water to Mombasa County, Kenya
- Ahmed Abou Hashima: A Visionary Entrepreneur’s Journey Featured in Newsmax
- The Kieslect Kr2 Launches with "Dual Core, Triple Speed" Technology, a 2.5D GPU Super Dynamic Display, and much, much more
- Casio to Release League of Legends G-SHOCK Watches
- 2023 World Manufacturing Convention Spurs Nearly 350 Billion Yuan in Investments
- CGTN: ‘Heart to Heart’: How can Hangzhou Asiad boost unity, friendship across Asia?
- SAUDI ARABIA UNVEILS TOP TOURISM LEADERS AND GLOBAL MINISTERS IN SPEAKER LINEUP FOR WORLD TOURISM DAY 2023