The additional funds will enable Plus to further expand its global operations and commercial deployment plans across the U.S., China, Europe and other parts of Asia for its driver-in autonomous driving solution, PlusDrive. The company is in the final stages of certifying PlusDrive for commercial operation in China. Mass production for the PlusDrive-powered automated truck jointly developed with FAW, the world’s largest heavy truck maker, is set to start this summer.
- Forum Asset Management Launches Initiative in International Institutional Markets And Hires Andrew J. Kavouras to Spearhead Growth
- GivePower and ServiceNow partner to bring safe, affordable drinking water to Mombasa County, Kenya
- Ahmed Abou Hashima: A Visionary Entrepreneur’s Journey Featured in Newsmax
- The Kieslect Kr2 Launches with "Dual Core, Triple Speed" Technology, a 2.5D GPU Super Dynamic Display, and much, much more
- Casio to Release League of Legends G-SHOCK Watches
- 2023 World Manufacturing Convention Spurs Nearly 350 Billion Yuan in Investments
- CGTN: ‘Heart to Heart’: How can Hangzhou Asiad boost unity, friendship across Asia?
- SAUDI ARABIA UNVEILS TOP TOURISM LEADERS AND GLOBAL MINISTERS IN SPEAKER LINEUP FOR WORLD TOURISM DAY 2023