In a statement, the leaders of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank Group (WBG), World Health Organisation (WHO) and World Trade Organisation (WTO) [Kristalina Georgieva, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, David Malpass and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala] said governments must act without further delay or risk continued waves and explosive outbreaks of COVID-19 as well as more transmissible and deadly virus variants undermining the global recovery.
- Forum Asset Management Launches Initiative in International Institutional Markets And Hires Andrew J. Kavouras to Spearhead Growth
- GivePower and ServiceNow partner to bring safe, affordable drinking water to Mombasa County, Kenya
- Ahmed Abou Hashima: A Visionary Entrepreneur’s Journey Featured in Newsmax
- The Kieslect Kr2 Launches with "Dual Core, Triple Speed" Technology, a 2.5D GPU Super Dynamic Display, and much, much more
- Casio to Release League of Legends G-SHOCK Watches
- 2023 World Manufacturing Convention Spurs Nearly 350 Billion Yuan in Investments
- CGTN: ‘Heart to Heart’: How can Hangzhou Asiad boost unity, friendship across Asia?
- SAUDI ARABIA UNVEILS TOP TOURISM LEADERS AND GLOBAL MINISTERS IN SPEAKER LINEUP FOR WORLD TOURISM DAY 2023