The Islamic calendar began in 622 AD and is still used in most Islamic countries. To integrate the Islamic calendar together with the conventional Gregorian calendar on a mechanical wristwatch is a unique feature worldwide. The Etoile dual-calendar wristwatch is housed in an octangular shaped watchcase measuring 42mm in diameters indicating hours and minutes with two large hands in the center of the dial.
- Forum Asset Management Launches Initiative in International Institutional Markets And Hires Andrew J. Kavouras to Spearhead Growth
- GivePower and ServiceNow partner to bring safe, affordable drinking water to Mombasa County, Kenya
- Ahmed Abou Hashima: A Visionary Entrepreneur’s Journey Featured in Newsmax
- The Kieslect Kr2 Launches with "Dual Core, Triple Speed" Technology, a 2.5D GPU Super Dynamic Display, and much, much more
- Casio to Release League of Legends G-SHOCK Watches
- 2023 World Manufacturing Convention Spurs Nearly 350 Billion Yuan in Investments
- CGTN: ‘Heart to Heart’: How can Hangzhou Asiad boost unity, friendship across Asia?
- SAUDI ARABIA UNVEILS TOP TOURISM LEADERS AND GLOBAL MINISTERS IN SPEAKER LINEUP FOR WORLD TOURISM DAY 2023